- tanks and AIFV based on the Russian equivalents
- A/A systems including 7-barrel gatling ones 30 mm
- armoured transport and stealth attack helicopters
- stealth missile fast patrol boats and frigates bearing S-300 missile systems and 7-barrel anti-missile systems like the ones of the A-10 air-fighters of the USA
- armoured vehicles with heavy machine guns and night sights for police forces (every indignant and protesting citizen is treated as a terrorist)
China and Korea have a population more than 2.5 BILLION PEOPLE. But, in the fanaticised troops with their modern armoury and bullet-proof vests, in addition to the male ones, we should also count in women and children, who undertake military training since their early age like the Israelis (see below a young boy wearing a mask of an Israeli armoured vehicle soldier!).
In the above, it is also their huge nuclear weaponry which should be included. To military dogma of China has always been the combination of nuclear and conventional warfare and it has been summarised in the phrase ‘’the final winner will be the one who will see his bayonet in blood’’ but after a nuclear attack. The nuclear attack is not the last but the first choice and the first step for the Chinese. The invasion and the use of the bayonet and the slaughtering of the civilians are the last one.